Korisničko Ime: Lozinka:

Autor Tema: In tbc people used to play with wow private server gold  (Posjeta: 241 )

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline yuandanzou

In tbc people used to play with wow private server gold
« : Travanj 26, 2019, 09:13:04 prijepodne »
As Loot Trading honestly blizz can't handle as many players in wow classic gold order that they need to lower their load for. They aren't a personal server and prefer to have folks developing WoW Classic instead of helping poor Jimmy exchange his loot with his party.what the true fuck am I studying?

Some shit post enjoys from 200+ children that are mop. The people who pushed for it for years, in the ideal that servers are the specific same as they had been in vanilla, your shitty opinions dont understand how match breaking they are because you have zero basis of comparison.

In tbc people used to play with wow private server gold vanilla servers, because people desire vanilla WoW Classic. You point out two major flaws Hirumaderp but blizzard are being loyal to WoW Classic? Shut up you fkn melt. Recreating Vanilla is being loyal to vanilla, anything less, is only your fucking opinion that is bullshit.

I started before BC approximately 6 months using WoW Classic. 1 thing I can not help but recall is the frustration I had with a few of the features w/ older versions of WoW Classic and how fine it was each new patch or new growth where things were enhanced.